Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Tuesday

Tonight's five:

1. This morning JT played nicely while I made myself french toast and coffee. Even better--he kept playing and let me consume it! I almost felt human!

2. Tonight I got JT laughing harder that I'd ever heard before. He ended up with a serious case of the hiccups but didn't seem to mind too much.

3. I am blessed with a husband who really does try to make me happy. I really do need to give him more credit for trying and focus less on his mistakes.

4. I'm so thankful that we're able to afford good insurance. We lived without insurance in the U.S. and it was terrible. Now I never have to worry if I need to go to the doctor for anything (as I am doing later this week about a mysterious skin condition). And I have ready access to great doctors unlike so many people in this city.

5. This afternoon as I sat and enjoyed a cup of coffee with Russ (while Jackson grabbed at everything on the table) we realized that we leave for furlough in exactly two months. This time my list of restaurants to eat at and stores to shop at has shrunk and my list of people to see has grown. I can't wait!

No comments: