Saturday, July 12, 2008

Saturday

Oops! I was just about to crawl into bed when I realized I hadn't done my list yet.

1. I found some extra cash today. I'm not excited that it's free money; I'm excited that it's cash at a time that, due to a series of unfortunate events, Russ and I are both without our ATM/debit cards. It's going to be an interesting couple of weeks! But the important thing is I found R$200 as I was going through a drawer and we'll be able to use it for important things like baby wipes and, uh, food.

2. Velveeta and all the people that bring it to me. I love healthy food but there's just something about processed cheese, whether it be wrapped slices, powder or a 2 lb. brick! It's probably my ultimate comfort food.

3. I got to spend a LONG time today talking to my sister. We used to get to talk every day but now we're lucky if we connect twice a month.

4. Jackson is now big enough to play in the walker at church (though he can't really use it to "walk" yet). It's just another thing to keep him occupied when we're up there working. He had a ball playing in it!

5. All the tias (CHEE-ahs, aunties) visiting right now that help out with Jackson. He loves to flirt with them all!

5b. French toast waffles again today.

And just because it's been a while, here's a pic of Jackson at the Western-themed party the other night!

No comments: