Monday, February 12, 2007

Intercession

Yesterday I had two different encounters with friends asking for prayer. One was at church, the other at a street market. One came looking for prayers, the other I "just happened" to run into. With one I was already in "work mode", with the other I was in relaxation mode. Both currently have horrible family situations that are outside of their control and are desperately in need of prayer.

Please lift up Jaci and Nadia tonight. They both have fragile faith and are facing so much. Jaci is a very dear friend and we have walked alongside her through other family crises. I worry for her because I have seen the toll these ongoing struggles have taken on her personally. Nadia is a newer friend but is moving this week to escape what is happening in her family and we may never see her again. My heart hurts for my friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They will be in my prayers.

thegermanygirl said...

That's one of the hardest things about working fulltime with the church: hearing the sad things that so often go on behind-the-scenes in the lives of our friends.

You're all in my prayers.