Sunday, March 02, 2008

We've All Been Napping!


Sleeping in the Sun, originally uploaded by russandval.

We're still stuck in the crazy cycle that is life with a newborn. JT is a wonderful baby and sleeps like a champ. That's not to say that we're not exhausted, even with the super help of Grandma and Grandpa Turner. But life is good and we absolutely love our sweet little boy. I thank God for him daily.

I'm SLOWLY trying to catch up with online life. I've put some pictures on Flickr if you want to see more (just click on the above picture to get there).

4 comments:

The McDowells said...

Congratulations! He is adorable! We are so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Russ & Val, Jackson is absolutely adorable. I forget how tiny newborns are! Love the hair and Val, you look like a pro with the sling thing going on. Wish we were coming with the Niteroi team. I just want to hug all those babies! Donna

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations guys, I had no idea! Probably because I hardly get around to reading anybody's blog but my own :-(
We are thrilled for you guys and he is just BEAUTIFUL!

Melanie said...

Congrats! He is so cute!