Sunday, January 13, 2008

Oops!


I just looked at the date of my last post. Sorry! My latest excuse is that we had our friends, the Bonneys, from Mayfair visiting us. Russ and I couldn't go to the missionary conference this year since one of us is great with child but it worked out perfectly because it was the best week for the Bonneys to come. We were so busy with them that we barely thought about what we were missing. (Okay, maybe I thought about it a little...) It was such a blessing to get to spend time with Jeff, Natalie, Phillip and Kyle. (And we never complain when we have to take people to the beach!) I thank God for all the friends He's given us that seem more like family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So excitedabout this new one!guess I could check blog spot at the house in Blackwell:I haven't-So grateful2seeyour stuff coming up atDeer Creek!afterBarry got on the bus this morn.)We love y'all!The ice/snow makelean machines(Mike/Deb)long4warmhugs,Salavador SanAnson,New Braunfels.hard work atOSU/&Integris honors the Lord.Joy is so grateful for your visitRuss!Thanksfor your work