Tuesday, May 06, 2008

My Boys

 


Isn't he delicious?

I guess I'm referring to both of them!

Anyway, I'm sharing this picture with you because I haven't posted in a few days and I feel guilty. I'm working on a couple of "real" posts but things are kind of chaotic right now. We have the normal pre-visitor chaos and the baby chaos but it's all compounded by a new soccer injury. Someone (who shall remain nameless for fear of embarassing the father of my child) sprained his ankle this weekend. Crutches were not a part of the plan this week but we'll get by. I just have to keep telling myself that we have reinforcements arriving on Sunday!

*************************

While I was writing this we found out that our financing came through on the new church building! Hopefully the contract will be finalized soon and then I can tell you all about it. Trust me--the wait will have been worth it!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Heather A said...

Such a cute picture!!! :)