Saturday, February 16, 2008

A Couple of Weeks Later

Oops! I'm not meaning to leave you guys hanging. There's just not much to report. I'm still very pregnant. The due date is this week and the doctor said it could literally be any time now. So we're just hanging out, waiting for this kid to show up. Hopefully he comes before my parents do next weekend. It's given us a little more time to get things ready for his (and Mom and Dad's) arrival but now I'm running out of things to do (short of reorganizing closets and such, but I refuse to nest to that extent!) We'll let you know when there's news!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Valerie, today! I hope Baby doesn't take as long as you did to decide to meet the world!

Can hardly wait to see you!

Love you,
Mom

Pamela said...

I'm excited to hear news! Praying for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Welcome, JACKSON TURNER QUIREY!!!