Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Baptism!


Baptism!, originally uploaded by russandval.

This is our new sister Lorena. Lorena and Mary Virginia have been studying together for a while. I was walking down the street today with my parents and one of the LST workers and all of a sudden I heard someone say, "Hi!". Mary was on her way home from a Bible study with Lorena and couldn't wait to share the good news with us. She pulled up on the sidewalk (not such a bad thing here) and filled us in. We were so excited to get to share this moment with Lorena.

We haven't just been enjoying vacation time with my parents. LST had their final party tonight. We had over 60 people present. LST has been such a wonderful thing for us. We have over a hundred new contacts! Pray for us as we do our best to follow up with them! And while you're on your knees, lift up our new sister, Lorena!

2 comments:

Heather A said...

What a sweet picture! I can't believe I haven't seen you guys in over a month. I miss you and Salvador like crazy! You're always in my prayers!! Love you, Heather

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful news! We will definitely be praying for this new sister.